Anabol capsules (Methandrostenolone)
- Molecular Weight: 300.44
- Formula: C20H28O2
- Melting Point: N/A
- Release Date: 1956
- Effective dose: 25-50mgs (as low as 10 and as high as 100 have been reported)
- Active Life: 6-8hours
- Detection Time: up to 6 weeks
- Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 90-210:40-60
Active substance: Methandrostenolone 10 mg
EFFECTS OF ANABOL
- The main effect of Anabol manifests itself in a rapid increase in muscle mass, due to the activation of protein synthesis, glycogenolysis. Anabol not destroyed in the liver and binds to sex hormone binding globulin thus significantly stronger equivalent amount of testosterone.
- Increase power rates
- Growing appetite
- Slightly burn fat
- Strengthens skeletal system
- Anabol has relatively weak androgenic activity (50% as compared to testosterone), it nevertheless takes place in vivo
Anabol dosage begins with 10 mg 2-3 days the dose is gradually increased up to 20-30 mg per day. Length is typically 6 weeks.
100 capsules, 10 mg
- Gynecomastia - Gynecomastia is the result of the conversion to estrogen Anabol - methylestradiol, which has a 30% greater affinity for estrogen receptors. To prevent the development of this side effect of anti-estrogens are used.
- Liver toxicity - In view of the fact that Anabol has a methyl group in the 17α position, this drug has a moderate toxic effect on the liver. The methyl group prevents the destruction Anabol in the liver, and provides an opportunity to use the drug by mouth (orally). It also reduces the binding Anabol with sex hormone binding globulin. Hepatoprotectors apply.
- Another fairly common side effect of Anabol, which is associated with estrogen. At the same time, fluid retention is mainly muscle, giving the impression of a larger muscle volume. After completing the course Anabol excess fluid output and weight is reduced by 10-50% from the dialed. This is not observed when using aromatase inhibitors.
OTHER SIDE EFFECTS
- Increased blood pressure. The problem can be solved if we use during the course of anti-estrogens and antihypertensives.
- Increased sexual activity during the course and after a temporary reduction of the course.
- Testicular atrophy occurs when long courses with the use of large doses of Anabol.
- Acne during the course
- Hair loss
- Women Anabol causes masculinization.
- In case of abuse or genetic predisposition may develop cardiac hypertrophy.
Anabol is a testosterone derived anabolic androgenic steroid. Officially, it is a structurally altered form of the primary male androgentestosterone. Anabol is the testosterone hormone with an added double bond at the carbon one and two position. This slight alteration reduces the hormone’s androgenic nature. It also carries an added methyl group at the 17th carbon position that allows the hormone to survive oral ingestion, officially classifying Anabol as a C17-alpha alkylated steroid. An important note, Anabol is also C17-alpha alkylated. However, it will also share a much weaker relationship for serum binding protein, which results in an extremely powerful anabolic steroid. If there’s any doubt, this is one extremely powerful anabolic steroid carrying a potent anabolic nature.
On a functional basis, Anabol is one of the easier anabolic steroids to understand. This steroid will largely provide its anabolic benefits by enhancing protein synthesis, nitrogen retention and glycogenolysis. Protein synthesis represents the rate by which cells build proteins, the building blocks of muscle. Nitrogen retention, this is important as all muscle tissue is comprised of approximately 16% nitrogen. The more nitrogen we retain, the more anabolic we remain. Conversely, a nitrogen deficiency results in a catabolic or muscle wasting state. Then we’re left with glycogenolysis, which refers to the relationship and conversion between glycogen and glucose. Through enhanced glycogenolysis, we are able to make better use of our total carbohydrate consumption. While in many ways these traits are quite simple, they are strong enough to make Anabol a remarkably powerful anabolic steroid.